duminică, 13 iunie 2010

tube broussaille
nikkograff.centerblog.net


Emma Watson : VS. Magazine | Trendnista
meetmeinmilan.blogspot.com


Pre-made by Roxygal
bighugelabs.com





so.. maybe it’s time to write something about this..
I’ve started a new challenge.. the 30 divas.. it’s really nice, it’s all about these iconic actresses, really young ones(except Meryl Streep but she has a young soul).. idk..I’m really into these challenges ‘cause I’m in a noncreative mood and these dares (I think of the in this way) make me be on polyvore.. I love Polyvore.. as you didn’t already know that… oh you want to know what I’m listening right now?? Milan Stankovic- Ovo je Balkan… the Serbian singer from Eurovision.. I’m kind of a dork on enjoying this song contest.. oh and my taught on the winner: I liked Lena (very young, upbeat song) but I loved, like LOVED, the Ukrainian song, I’m more of a rock girl.. oh anyway, what do you think of Eurovision?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu