vineri, 27 august 2010

Completely pointless and stupid post…


White and pink roses… I know I am really not good (let us take a moment and realize that I didn’t say that I suck) at this kind of thing (this pathetic excuse for a blog) and that is why I haven’t posted nothing here – because I’m lazy – and because I can not finish barely nothing I start… but I am trying to change that…
So, on a happier tone, let’s get to some more interesting stuff… since my last post I turned 18 (yey!!!) I am now completely more nuts than I was back then or so I believe…
My pen has an orange on its head and it jingles – this reminds me of two and a half men (I LOVE that show). Speaking of shows I have to watch only 4 more episodes from Gossip Girl and I don’t want it to end and I also want Blair and Chuck back together ( even though I live him) – I say love a lot!
I am assuming that this is the style I am going to write - a non-coherent way – but I guess it is ok – this is the way I think and this thingy should be ’bout me and I am crazy and I believe also schizophrenic – which dos not relate with the way my sets on polyvore are…
I’ve made a list of what I should speak here and since I’m not that into my blog ( haha funny joke) I’m just going to list them: youtube ( just watching it), beauty (mostly inspired by – yes you’ve guessed – youtube), health, fashion, teenager life ( I do not consider myself to be a teenager but I have to admit it sometime, just not now), bullshit ( coming from all my wannabe friends), reading ( trying so hard to catch up with it), movies ( yes I am a movie junkie) and last but not least me desperately (seeking Susan ) needing a holiday form my boring life.
Oh, and to explain the picture at the beginning – my goth way of boredom and imagination, and the set – made on graciela’s mini editor on her blog…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu