miercuri, 11 mai 2011

Things that make me write on my blog…


You know how there are some things that scare you off? Things that just you can only procrastinate? They are those things that you’ve tried once and you were so terrified that you never even looked at them. Well for me those are books. Not all the books just “Exuvii” by Simona Popescu and “Red and black” by the almighty Stendal.
“Red and black” was awesome, boring, but awesome. I got like a quarter of it done and then I just stopped. And it wasn’t like I was really into that book because the storyline is quite exciting but the way it was told just wasn’t working for me being in love with it. I am till this day scared to retouch that book. And I am trying to provide myself excuses of me not finishing that book, like I was too young, like I had gotten intimidated of how big it was, like that I just wasn’t in the mood of reading anymore, but that would be just a big bunch of c r a p .
“Exuvii”, on the other hand, is truly frightening. This was the book, or might I say ‘instrument of the devil’, that made me doubt my ability of being into a book. Two weeks ago I had gotten it again and jut minutes before I started writing this stupid shit that I am calling entry I opened it. As you can see I don’t want to read this book. Maybe is just a part of me that is scared of what it may bring to my life like Eliade or Ventrilogul did. I’m scared of it.
On a happier note, I have arrived to the end. I do not know what I am going to do with these books but I think I have to own them in my life… you know like pay for them, with my own money. Yes that is what I am going to do. Sometime.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu