luni, 29 august 2011

Stairway to heaven...

Once upon a time there was me, and, as you may have predicted, I am not the most easy to reach person. I feel like sometimes I spend too much time with me – notice I haven’t said alone. But I do not mind: I am a strongly believer that in order to be ok with yourself you must be prepared to spend the rest of your life with only yourself. Really look in the mirror of ten minutes to prove that you are that kind of person that can live just with himself.

Since I like myself so much I do not like to talk or even think about my failures. I have many flaws and I am ok with them. That may be because I lack ambition or that I am pretty lazy. And because of that I think I will never reach that place in witch I will not feel like a can do better. Does that make any sense? I believe not.

Anyway let’s wrap this up, shall we?

And in the end I would like to express my new found love…

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be that man to walks a thousand miles to fall down at your door

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu