vineri, 1 iulie 2011

Yellow submarine

Hello my little bats,
Today it’s Friday (day of fries) and I should get me a Friday glass so I can feel glamorous…
You may not know this ‘bout me but once in my early teen years I liked to think that I was a little goth/metal girl… and once in a while I like to go back to that scary time and listen to music that hurts your ears. I still have almost all my black music but I rarely listen to it nowadays. But my favorite time capsule is a little goth queen that I like to watch and read. She’s more of an electro goth (as she said) but I cannot help loving her.



Her name is Adora(or so I think it is) and you can find her here on her blog. Isn’t she pretty?

















Also my new thing right now (and I mean RIGHT now) is this song.














“Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on and explode!”









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu